According to the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC), patients diagnosed with one of the following severe, debilitating, or life-threatening medical conditions, are afforded legal protection under the Maryland Medical Marijuana law:
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that results in a patient being admitted into hospice or receiving palliative care; or
• A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment of a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that produces: Cachexia, anorexia, wasting syndrome, severe or chronic pain, severe nausea, seizures or persistent muscle spasms.
Medical Cannabis has Proven Effective for Conditions and Diseases. (Always consult with your physician)
• Chemotherapy-related nausea
• AIDS HIV
• Crohn’s and other Gastrointestinal Disorders
• Long Term or Chronic Pain
• Seizures and Epilepsy
• Hepatitis C
• Mood Disorders
• Muscle Spasms and Multiple Sclerosis
• Depression, Bipolar Disorders
We have selected Indicas, Sativas and Hybrids for their ability to treat your symptoms. All medical cannabis is tested for quality.